Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2000 Week 12 Hansard (7 December) . . Page.. 3956..
Mr Corbell asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to staff in Planning and Land Management Group (PALM):
1. How many people employed in PALM have tertiary planning qualifications;
2. How many of these people are temporary employees or contractors;
3. How many people employed in PALM in 1999 had planning qualifications;
4. How many of these were temporary employees or contractors.
Mr Smyth: The answers to the member's questions are as follows:
1. There are currently 29 people with tertiary qualifications in Town, Urban and Regional Planning.
2. There are currently three contractors.
3. There were 29 people with tertiary qualifications in Town, Urban and Regional Planning.
4. There were two contractors.
In addition, PALM is currently recruiting to several positions, which require Planning and Urban Design or related skills.