Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2000 Week 1 Hansard (17 February) . . Page.. 316..
Mr Berry asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 17 February 2000:
In relation to the Chief Minister's car which was recently damaged in a motor vehicle accident:
(1) What was the time and date of the accident;
(2) What was the location of the accident;
(3) Who was driving the vehicle and were there any other occupant(s), if so whom;
(4) Was any other vehicle involved;
(5) Was anyone injured;
(6) Were the police called to the accident, if not, why not;
(7) Was the driver breathalysed;
(8) What is the estimate of the damage to the vehicle.
Ms Carnell: The answers to the member's questions are as follows:
(1) 4.30pm, 1 February 2000.
(2) Parking area outside National Convention Centre.
(3) Staff member; no other occupants.
(4) No other vehicle involved.
(5) No injuries.
(6) Police did not attend; accident report made out at station.
(7) Breath test requested by driver - police refused.
(8) Quotes still being obtained.