Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1996 Week 4 Hansard (18 April) . . Page.. 1129..
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
QUESTION NO 180
Housing Trust Properties - Statistics
In relation to the public housing stock:
(1) What is the current waiting list for public housing for; (a) Belconnen/Gungahlin; (b) Inner North; (c) Woden; (d) Weston Creek and (e) Tuggeranong; (f) type of premises (eg house, flat bedsitter, etc); and (g) how long people have been on the waiting list.
(2) How many public housing premises are vacant (a) by type of premise;
(b) geographic region; (c) how long the units have been vacant and (d) what are the reasons for the vacancies.
(3) How many premises are vacant pending redevelopment and how long have they been vacant by (a) region and; (b) type of premise.
(4) How many public housing premises were sold (a) during the past twelve months; (b) what type of premises and (c) where were they sold.
(5) Of the premises sold in question (4), how many were sold to (a) public housing tenants; (b) other private individuals and (c) corporations.
(6) How many premises were purchased or built in the past twelve months by place and region.
MR STEFANIAK - The answer to the Member's question is as follows -
OF URBAN SERVICES Quality housing for all Canberrans